Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lori's Challenge



Thanks to Lori (LMcAree) for setting me this card challenge - I had real fun with this as I just loved the colours!

She challenged me to work with whatever I had closest to the SU colours Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Sage Shadow. They are such gorgeous colours I had no problem feeling inspired!

I finally used my SU stamp set Carte Postale for myself - and LOVED that too!
I think I'm finally starting to relax and enjoy it now - not feeling quite so pressured to make "the perfect card".
I can see how I'll just gradually form my own 'style', and will just have fun with it! And hopefully just improve with practice!

Cheers, Shannah xox

1 comment:

Lori said...

Shannah both of your cards are so very beautiful!!! Thanks for taking on the challenge I gave you my friend!!
Mwah!!