Sunday, June 1, 2008

My First Blog Challenge!


Hi Everyone!
With the success of Laurie's last challenge in finally getting me to make a card (see post below), my buddies on SCS have decided I need "Shannah's Daily Challenge" to keep the ball rolling!

So today's challenge came from Alison (Newstampinaddict), who challenged me to complete Julie's (Hobbywoman) Blog Challenge! Julie's challenge was to make a card, using a PIF we've received throught the Stamped Images PIF Thread, using the following card sketch design.... SC177
So here is what I came up with (eventually!).
Thank you all for the motivational 'push' I needed, and thanks Alison for this challenge! This is fun!!

Lori (LMcAree) has already set my next challenge, so let's see how I go with that one!

Cheers, Shannah xox

4 comments:

Kim said...

Shannah - that is very cute - she's a sweet Bella. I need to get busy on Julie's challenge too :) Kim

Janice M said...

Great Job Shannah!! It's very cute! I guess I'd better get on the ball and do Julie's challenge!

JenMarie said...

How adorable!

Pam's Pride said...

Cute card!