Monday, October 10, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration Challenge #19

Hi Everyone!!
It's Monday, so it's Heart Song Inspiration Challenge time again!! ;)

This weeks challenge theme is... "Use Die Cuts and/or Sponged Background"!
YAY! I love both of these! I'm a big fan of my Nesties and Die Cuts (gradually building up a collection...), and I also love sponging around my images and along the edges of my papers. So this week is right up my alley! ;)

We'd love you to go dig out those die-cuts, ink up your sponges and join us!
You don't have to use a Heart Song image - but of course we would love you to! You could win two images of your choice from the Heart Song Designs store!

I decided to use one of Leah's brand new  Heart Song Designs images, "Tree", and gave it Autumn coloured leaves. I played with my new Fleur de Lis Accents and Nesties, and used some Basic Grey Pyrus paper. Oh and of course sponged around the image! ;) You can see all the details below...

Here is my card...

And the angle shot...

Thanks for visiting and I hope you can play along with us at Heart Song Inspirations this week!

Love & Hugs,





Recipe:
Stamp: Image - Heart Song Designs"Tree"

Ink & Colour: Digi image. Colored with Copics, Shading with Distress Inks Frayed Burlap
Paper: Cardstock - SU, DP - Basic Grey 'Pyrus' 

Accessories: Nestabilities Labels 1, Fleur de Lis Rectangles, Fleur de Lis Accent Shapeabilities, Mounting Foam, Seam Binding, Lace and Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.

5 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colour combo and all the detail.
Diane xx

Janice M said...

Very pretty Shannah! Love the tree with it's fall colors!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card, Shannah, the monochrome effect is stunning. Love that tree - it is fascinating!!
Blessings
Maxine

Davi said...

Shannah this is beautiful..I love the colors you combined and the dp :)

Designing with Debbie said...

Shannah, what and absolutely stunning card. This is a perfect fall card. TFS