Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flash Back!

Hi Everyone!

Well... I'm back to not knowing where to start with this blog thing... so I've decided to catch up on some of my Gallery cards while I 'get into the flow'!
Here are a couple of cards I made for the "Cards for Heroes" 4th July Challenge (last year!!)... as you can see I'm WAY behind on putting cards on my blog! I won't bore you with ALL of them from the last year... just a few for a taster.

BEE-UTIFUL

Recipe:
Stamp: Doodlebugs Luv Bugs
Ink & Colour: Versafine Onyx, Prisma Pencils blended with Baby Oil
Paper: CM Cardstock, CM Pattern Paper
Accessories: Ribbon, Uniball Glitter pen

Wow... this one makes me see how much my colouring in skills have improved! This was one of my very first "colouring" attempts. Thanks to Inky (Sheila - InkStazOnMe on SCS) for the image!)

BLUE TRUCK


Recipe:
Stamp: TAC Old Truck
Ink & Colour: Versafine Onyx, Prisma Pencils blended with Baby Oil
Paper: CM Cardstock, CM Pattern Paper
Accessories: None! (Shock, horror!)

Anyway, thank for sharing that little flash back with me!

Have a great day everyone!
Heaps of Love,

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Great cards Shannah!! Keep on posting them!