Monday, November 3, 2008

Congratulations to Lori!!!

I just wanted to Congratulate my lovely friend Lori (LMcAree on SCS) on her recent fabulous success!
Firstly, she has been chosen as Guest Designer for Treehouse Stamps, which is so exciting, and a huge honour! If that wasn't enough to keep her busy, she is also this weeks Featured Guest Designer for Our Creative Corner!
To see more of Lori's beautiful cards, drop in to visit her Blog at Smiling While Stamping.
I'm so proud of you Lori, and know this is just the beginning of a wonderful Design Team career! Congratulations and huge hugs, my friend!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

SHANNAH!!!!! You are just the sweetest!!! Thank you so much!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am that we have met, you are a GREAT friend!!! (((((HUGS)))))

C said...

Hurray for Lori!!!