Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First Card!



Well... I'm finally adding my very first card to my Blog! (that's if this works OK!)

This is a card I made for my wonderful hubby, Colin, who has been so patient and helpful while my ankles are recovering. I so appreciate everything he does for me and wanted him to know!

There is actually a little pocket at the front of the heart, which had a ticket for free kisses! It's made with all Creative Memories papers and cardstock.

Watch out for more cards soon!

Shannah xox

9 comments:

Alison H said...

You've been tagged! My latest blog post will show you what's next :-)

Dana said...

Hey, great job on the card! :)
your pif friend,
dana

Pam's Pride said...

Great card!

Jen said...

very pretty. I love those heart pocket cards, so much you can do with them.

Stacy said...

Very nice!

Janice M said...

Great card Shannah! I'd like to try one of those heart pocket cards one of these days.

Julie said...

Great job Shannah, love your blog!

Kim said...

That is very pretty!!!! Your new PIF friend, Kim stampinscrapnewbie.

Monica G said...

Post more cards! This one is awesome!