Saturday, July 16, 2016

Whimsy Stamps July Release News & Inspiration - Day 3

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to the final day of our  
Whimsy Stamps July 2016 Release!

You can find all of the awesome new stamps right HERE at Whimsy Stamps!

Don't forget to check out the FaceBook page as there is a rather fabulous contest going where you could win a place on the Whimsy Craft Retreat in September. Also pop over to our FaceBook Inspirations Group where we are sharing all the new release makes and having some fun games with prizes.

For my card today I've used the cute & fun stamp called 'Hugs & Fishes' from Krista Heij-Barber.


I made a card with a fishbowl on the front, then cut the centre to create a shaker window. I then placed my Copic coloured image on the inside (in another fishbowl shape).


I finished the card front with the sentiment, a rose either side of it and a couple of pearls.

Hope you like today's card... And hope you have enjoyed our wonderful Whimsy July Release! Have a happy week and I've be back soon with more inspiration!

Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products:
'Hugs & Fishes' from Krista Heij-Barber available at Whimsy Stamps;

Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Copics markers;
Papers: C/S - Bazzill; DP -
American Crafts 'Dear Lizzy' Fine & Dandy 6x6 paper pad;
Embellishments: Acetate (over-head transparency sheet), WOC roses, Kaisercraft Mango pearls.

Tools/Other:na

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Shannah - love that you put the fish in a bowl shaped shaker.
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable! Love it!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Adorable!