Saturday, June 11, 2016

Whimsy Stamps June Release News & Inspiration - Day 3

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to the final day of our  
Whimsy Stamps June 2016 Release!

You can find all of the awesome new stamps right HERE at Whimsy Stamps!

The Whimsy Stamps Design Team have been sharing our new product creations with you over the past few days...don't forget to check out all the new ways to win at the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog!

Today I'm excited to show you not just a fabulously fun new stamp set, but also the brand new Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pads and Enamel Dot collections! Designed by our very own DT member Tracy Wray, they are so bright and fun, and I am absolutely LOVING them!

My card today features the 'Summer Breeze' papers and enamel dots, which were the perfect match for these cheeky little sea creatures from Krista Heij-Barber called 'Snappy Birthday'. This set comes with these funny little fellows, along with the sentiment, balloons, stars and streamers for a fun Snappy Birthday card. The papers, enamel dots AND the adorable stamps are available right now at Whimsy Stamps.


I chose a side-step card so I could fit all my cute little creatures on, and also to show off several of these awesome Whimsy papers.


Here's both angles so you can see everything!


The images are stamped in Momento Tuxedo ink, coloured with Copic markers, then fussy-cut so I could arrange them onto the card.

 

 I added Stickles to the small stars and the water bubbles for some extra shine.


And of course I finished with those fabulous new Whimsy Enamel Dots!
 

Hope you like today's card... And hope you have enjoyed our wonderful Whimsy June Release! Have a happy week and I've be back soon with more inspiration!

Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products:
'Snappy Birthday' from Krista Heij-Barber and 'Summer Breeze'  6x6 Paper Pad and Enamel Dots, available at Whimsy Stamps;
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Copics (BG000/11/15/18, E41/42/43/44, R20/22/24/27/29, Y11/17/38, YG01/17/23, YR12/16/18/21/23/24);
Papers: C/S - Bazzill; DP -
as above;
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles Stardust & Yellow.

Tools/Other:na

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Shannah - the papers and the images are fabulous and I love how you have used them.
Blessings
Maxine