Thursday, June 30, 2016

Whimsy Inspiration - Froggie Friends!

Hi Everyone!

I have another card to share with you today from the fabulous Whimsy Stamps June 2016 Release!

My card today features the cute & fun 'Froggie Friends' and the included sentiment from the Crissy Armstrong Collection, available at Whimsy Stamps.


My frolicking froggies are stamped in Momento Tuxedo ink and coloured with Copic markers, then (very carefully!) fussy-cut and mounted onto the swampy lily-pad I prepared for them earlier.


Their new Home-Sweet-Swamp is created using Nitwits 'On Nitwit Pond' collection, and I've fussy-cut several items to give it a homey feel.


I finished with some flowers from Wild Orchid Craft, as a welcome home gift!

Thanks for visiting, and hope you have a wonderful week!

Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products: 'Froggie Friends' and included sentiment from the Crissy Armstrong Collection, available at Whimsy Stamps;
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Copics (BG000, R20/22/24, E23/25, Y11, YG03/17/23/61/63/67), Distress Inks 'Frayed Burlap';
Papers: C/S ; DP -
Nitwits 'On Nitwit Pond' digital collection;
 Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts Roses and Sweetheart Blossoms;
Tools/Other: Computer & printer, Tim Holtz/Tonic Studio scissors.


No comments: