Thursday, April 21, 2016

Whimsy Inspiration - You Rock!

Hi Everyone!

I have another card to share with you today from the fabulous
Whimsy Stamps April 2016 Release! 

You can find all of the awesome new stamps right HERE at Whimsy Stamps!

This card features a fun stamp called 'You Rock' from the Krista Heij-Barber Collection available at the Whimsy Stamps store.


The image is stamped in Momento Tuxedo ink and coloured with Copic markers.


The papers are from the Sweet Shoppe Designs 'The One That I Want' digital kit, and I've used some of the elements too.

Hope you like this card, and I'll be back with more cards soon!

Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products:
'You Rock' from the Krista Heij-Barber Collection available at Whimsy Stamps;

Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Copics (BG000/70/72/75/78, E04, R20/22/24/27/29, YR21/23, Y38);
Papers: C/S - Bazzill; DP - 
Sweet Shoppe Designs 'The One That I Want' digital kit;
Embellishments:
 

Tools/Other: computer & printer.

No comments: