Friday, April 1, 2016

Digi Bells GDT - L'il Lilian

Hi Everyone!

I'm back today with another Guest DT card for The Digi Bells!

I have used an adorable digital stamp from Elisabeth Bell called 'Li'l Lilian'. This image can be found along with the whole Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection HERE.
I have also used 'Girl Talk' sentiments and Mini Gift Tag Dies from Whimsy Stamps.


The image is coloured with Copic markers, and the papers are from the gorgeous Kaisercraft 'Secret Garden' 6x6 paper pad.

 
I made a bow from seam binding, and finished with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some pearls.


Hope you like my card... have a wonderful week!

Here's what I used:
Stamps Products:  'Li'l Lilian' from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection, and 'Girl Talk' sentiments and Mini Gift Tag Dies from Whimsy Stamps;
Colouring Medium/Ink: Copics; Distress Inks 'Antique Linen';
Papers: C/S Bazzil, DP - Kaisercraft 'Secret Garden' 6x6 paper pad;
Embellishments: MFT Circle STAX, Kaisercraft Chino Pearls, Wild Orchid Crafts Roses, Cherry Blossoms, Sweetheart Blossoms and Seam Binding, Twine;
Tools/Other: Tim Holtz/Tonic Studio scissors, 3D mounting foam.


No comments: