Friday, November 13, 2015

Whimsy Stamps Release News & Inspiration

Hi Everyone... I'm back again already!

It's Day 2 of the brand new Whimsy Stamps November 2015 Release... and you can find all 21 of the awesome new stamps right HERE!

The Whimsy Stamps Design Team are sharing our new product creations with you again today... and you have loads of new ways to win, so don't forget to check out the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog!

My card today features the cute, cute, cute  'Kitty Balloon' from the Crissy Armstrong Collection. This stamp comes with several sweet sentiments - the one I chose for this card is stamped, trimmed, matt neatly in black.... and is still sitting on my desk! (I only noticed it missing now - eye roll!)

 
I don't love how my kitty colouring came up... but I'm looking forward to having another go! And I need to make another one that looks like our fur-baby Poppy so she can give it to 'Daddy' lol!

 
The papers are from the Bella Blvd Riley paper kit, and they are just too cute! I tried to make it look like the little cats were peeking a look at the new arrival ;)


 I finished with a couple of pearls and fussy cut paw heart.

Hope you like today's card... I'll be back tomorrow with another new release creation.

Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products: 
'Kitty Balloon' from the Crissy Armstrong
 Collection, available at Whimsy Stamps;
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Copics (BV000 W00/0/1/3/5/7, E31/33/35/37, R11/20/22/24/27/29), Antique Linen Ranger Distress Ink;
Papers: C/S - Bazzil; DP - Bella Blvd 'Riley' 12 x 12 Collection;
Embellishments: Spellbinders Nestabilites Petite Ovals and Petite Scalloped Ovals, Kaisercraft Red pearls.

Tools/Other: Manual die-cutting machine, Inkssentials sponge applicator.
 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card l just adore your image backing papers and layout as always you have created a wonderful card x

Dee Earnshaw said...

So CUTE. Love this little kitty