Monday, May 25, 2015

Whimsy Inspiration - Summertime Sue

Hi Everyone!
I'm back again with another Whimsy card... this time from last weeks Whimsy May Release.
 
For this card I  used the new image from Art by Mi Ran called 'Summertime Sue', available from Whimsy Stamps.
 
 
The image was stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Copic markers. I trimmed around the image, and mounted onto the card with foam squares for dimension.

 
The papers are 'Make a Splash' digital papers from Sweet Shoppe Designs, and I used several of the embellishments from this kit also.


I added some Doodlebug Aqua Sequins as a finishing touch.

Thanks so much for visiting today! I'll be posting again tomorrow!

Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products:
'Summertime Sue' from Art by Mi Ran, available at Whimsy Stamps;
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Copics (E000/00/04/11/21/25/29, R20/22/24/27, BG000/00/01/02, B00/01/02, YG11/13/17, Y00/11/17);
Papers: C/S - Bazzil; DP - 'Make a Splash' digital papers from Sweet Shoppe Designs;
Embellishments: Doodlebug Aqua Sequins.

Tools/Other: Mounting Foam.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Shannah - love the paper that so complements the image.
BLessings
Maxine