I have some Whimsy Inspiration to share with you today!
This week I shared a short tutorial on the Whimsy Inspiration Blog using the gorgeous new image and sentiment set called 'Winter Wonderland' from Simonne Clay (SC Designs). So I thought I'd pop it on here too ;)
Bazzill ‘Simon' cardstock
Memento ‘London Fog’ and 'Rhubarb Stalk' Ink
Spellbinders Nestibilities ‘Romantic Rectangles’
Manual die-cutting machine
Kaisercraft 'Red' Pearls
1. Trim a piece of white cardstock to 6 1/4" x 8 1/2", then score and fold to create a card blank. Cut a piece of teal cardstock 6 1/8" x 4 1/16" and attach to the card front.
2. Die cut a Romantic Rectangle from white cardstock, and attach to card.
3. Trim another piece of white cardstock to 5 3/5" x 3 3/8" (which will fit neatly inside the romantic rectangle). Onto this piece stamp 'Winter Wonderland' birch trees in London Fog ink several times, leaving a gap on the right hand side (for your deer later). For added interest shift your stamp to get different 'heights' on your trees.
4. Stamp several more trees around the first ones and in the gap, this time 'kissing' your inked stamped onto a tissue first to leave just whispy impressions with the remaining ink.
5. Stamp the Winter Wonderland deer with Rhubarb Stalk ink in the gap in the trees.
6. Adhere stamped scene to card.
7. Die cut a Fancy Label Die from teal cardstock, and trim a piece of white cardstock to fit neatly inside. Stamp with Winter Wonderland sentiment in Rhubarb Stalk, and add to left hand side of card. Finish with a couple of tiny red pearls.
Hope you have a wonderful week!