Friday, August 15, 2014

Whimsy Inspiration - Chalkboards 2

Hi Everyone!
I have some Whimsy inspiration to share with you today!

For this card I inked up this awesome sentiment from 'Chalkboards 2' set by SC Designs, available at the Whimsy Stamps store. I just love these sentiments and can see myself using them for SO many cards!

 
I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Ink, cut it out with Nestabilities Labels 8, and sponged around the edge with Distress Ink 'Frayed Burlap'.

 
I framed this with the matching Nestabilities Decorative Labels 8, and added it to my card made with My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found 'Sunshine' 6x6 papers. (Love these!!)


To finish I added some felt ribbon (made into a bow with a pearl brad), and some roses.

Hope you like it!

Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products:
'Chalkboards 2' set by SC Designs (Simonne Clay), available at Whimsy Stamps;
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Distress Ink 'Frayed Burlap'.
Papers: Cardstock - SU 'Espresso'; DP - My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found 'Sunshine' 6x6;
Embellishments: Spotlight Velvet Ribbon, Kaisercraft 'Chocolate' Pearl Brads, Kaisercraft 'Pewter' Pearls, WOC Roses;
Tools/Other: Cuttlebug and Embossing Mat, Nestabilities Labels 8 and Decorative Labels 8,Mounting Foam, Inkssentials Sponging Tool.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What an elegant card Shannah - it's is wonderful.
Blessings
Maxine