Monday, June 30, 2014

Whimsy Inspiration - Daphne!

Hi Everyone!

I have some more Whimsy inspiration to share with you today!

I made this card using the adorable 'Daphne' from Wee Stamps. Isn't she so sweet? I've also used the new 'Tiny Tags Dies' set and 'Just My Type'  alphabet stamps to create a banner hanging from the 'Double Scallop Doily Die'.  All of these are available at the Whimsy Stamps store.

 
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Ink, coloured with Copic markers, and sponged around image with Distress Ink. The papers are  Nitwit Collections 'Daffodil Joy' digital papers.


I stamped the letters in Memento Rich Cocoa, cut into small circles and glued onto the Heart Tags. I then attached the Heart Tags with embroidery floss around the bottom of the scalloped doily die, and popped the whole piece onto the card with mounting foam.
 

I used Stickles to give her some shimmery wings, and added some pearl details. I finished with an ivory bow and some roses and larger pearls.

Hope you like my card!

Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products: '
Daphne' from Wee Stamps, 'Tiny Tags Dies', 'Just My Type'  alphabet stamps, and 'Double Scallop Doily Die'.  All available at Whimsy Stamps;
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' and 'Rich Cocoa' Ink, Copics (E000/00/04/11/23/25/40/41/42/43/30/31/33, BG10/70, R20/81/83/85, RV000, YG11/13, YR18/21/24/27, Y17/38), Distress Ink 'Antique Linen'.
Papers: Cardstock - SU; DP - Nitwit Collection 'Daffodil Joy' digital papers;
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts Roses and Ivory Satin Ribbon, Ranger 'Stardust' Stickles, Kaisercraft Pearls, DMC Embroidery Floss and needle;
Tools/Other: Cuttlebug and Embossing Mat, Mounting Foam, Inkssentials Sponging Tool.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Shannah this is absolutely beautiful - love the sweet image and the way you have coloured and mounted her is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, your colouring is stunning!
I'm a new follower via The Outlawz Follow Me Forum
x