Thursday, February 27, 2014

Whimsy Inspiration - I Love You

Hi Everyone!
 
Just popping in today to share this card I made using Simonne Clay's fab new sentiment set from the latest Whimsy Stamps New Release.
It is the "All You Need Is Love" from SC Designs Collection, and I teamed it with "Fancy Square Dies" from Raindrop Echo Designs.
 
 
I stamped "I Love You" three times with red and black inks, and framed it with the Fancy Square.
 
 
Bending the sides of the frame up slightly, and mounting on foam gave extra dimension to the framed centrepiece. (Here's a closeup so you can see the 'shaping'.)
 
 
I finished with a simple bow and a few tiny pearls to highlight the frame.
 
Hope you like my card, and hope you have a fab week!

Here's what I used on my card:
Whimsy Stamps Products:"All You Need Is Love" set from SC Designs Collection and "Fancy Square Die" from Raindrop Echo Designs  both available at Whimsy Stamps.
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Memento' & 'London Fog' Ink, Distress Ink 'Festive Berries';
Papers: Cardstock - SU; DP - Sweet Shoppe Designs "Forever Mine" Digital papers;
Embellishments: Want2Scrap 'Gun Metal' Pearls, Wild Orchid Crafts 'Red' Satin Ribbon;
Tools/Other: Cuttlebug and Embossing Mat, Mounting Foam. 

 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Shannah - the way you have made the sentiment the focal point on that beautiful paper is stunning, and the bow adds to the overall drama of this inspiring card.
Blessings
Maxine

Paula Priaulx said...

I love, love ,love this card. It is just so elegant and beautiful....just like you.
Hugs and Kisses
Mum.