Monday, February 17, 2014

Whimsy Inspiration - The Fairy

Hi Everyone!

I have some Whimsy Inspiration to share with you again today!

This is another image from Whimsy's January New Release and is called "The Fairy" by new Whimsy designer Cathy Delanssay.
It has such a whimsical feel that I wanted to see if I could use Twinkling H20's to watercolour with... but I have to say it didn't turn out how I saw it in my head LOL!

 
 Oh well! I had fun using a new technique and got to use my neglected H20's! ;)


 
Hope you have a wonderful week!

Here's what I used for my card:
Whimsy Stamps Products: "The Fairy" by Cathy Delanssay and "Fairy Tale Dreams" sentiment set and matching "Crown Die" from SC Designs Collection, all available at Whimsy Stamps.
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento Tuxedo, Twinkling H20's, Distress Inks 'Frayed Burlap';
Papers: Cardstock - Bazzil, DP - Basic Grey 'Wisteria';
Embellishments: Gardenias and Roses from I Am Roses, Crystal Stickers 'Gold' Pearls, Cre8tiv 'Leaf Embellishments', Ranger 'ICE' Stickles;
Tools/Other: Cuttlebug and Embossing Mat, Spellbinders Labels One, Decorative Labels One, Aquabrush, Mounting Foam. 

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Gorgeous and beautiful colouring. Love the black mats really makes your image stand out. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Sandra H said...

Your so creative l just adore everything you do and this is simply stunning xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Shannah this is gorgeous - I know what you mean about things not turning out how you envision them, but this result is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine