Monday, November 4, 2013

Whimsy Inspiration - Sailor Bay

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share some Whimsy Inspiration with this card I made using "Sailor Bay's Sandcastle" by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps.

I know you are all gearing up for winter and a snowy Christmas in the northern hemisphere... but we're having some beautiful, warm Spring weather here in Australia, and I just had to make something bright and warm looking! ;)


Along with this cute little beach babe, I used the "Double Scallop Doily Die", "Notables 1 Die" with sentiment, and "Vines Die Set"... again all available from the Whimsy Stamps store!

 
 
I coloured the image with Copics, and used chalks for my cloudy sky.

 
 
Hope you like my Summery card, and that it warms you if it's chilly where you are! :)
 
 
Here's what I used for my card:
Whimsy Stamps Products: "
Sailor Bay's Sandcastle" by Elisabeth Bell, "Double Scallop Doily Die", "Vines Die Set", and "Notables 1 Die" by Raindrop Echo Designs, all available at Whimsy Stamps.
Ink/Colouring Medium: Memento Tuxedo, Copics, Distress Inks 'Antique Linen', Chalks;
Papers: Cardstock - Bazzil, DP - Sweet Shoppe Designs 'Once Upon a Summer: Chilling' digital papers;
Embellishments: Sweetheart Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts;
Tools/Other: Cuttlebug and Embossing Mat, Mounting Foam.


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

So cute Shannah. Great colouring and I love that colour combo you used!

heidy said...

Beautiful Shannah!!
XXX Heidy

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card and image x

kiwimeskreations said...

Shannah this is gorgeous - love the sute image and overall sunny 'feel' to the card.
Blessings
Maxine