Monday, April 15, 2013

Quick Easter Card!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to share a quick Easter card I made, using "Easter Ducklings" by Lia Stampz", available from Whimsy Stamps. This is a digital stamp, so really quick and easy whip into a card at the last minute! I used Copics to colour the image, then cut it and framed it with my Nestabilities Picot Circles. I just used some digital papers and a little bling and voila!... VERY quick card!

Hope your Easter was lovely!

Hope you like my card!




Recipe: Whimsy Stamps Products: "Easter Ducklings" by Lia Stampz available at Whimsy Stamps;
Colouring Medium/Ink: Copics
Papers: Cardstock - Bazzil, DP - "In My Happy Field" from Sweet Shoppe Designs Digital Papers. Embellishments: Kaisercraft Cream Pearls, Ivory Satin Ribbon from WOC;
Tools/Other: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Picot Circles, embossing mat.


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Aww this is so sweet Shannah. Trust all is well with you and yours - you have been missed.
Blessings
Maxine