Monday, January 21, 2013

Catching Up!

Hi Everyone!

Well I feel completely embarrassed to realise that I haven't blogged since Christmas! This time of year is so crazy that I guess something had to slip... but shame on me!
I hope you all had the most fabulous Christmas and New Year, and are enjoying 2013!

Well apart from all the fun and frivolity of the season, I've been very busy with my card-making and crafting. Unfortunately I don't have much to share with you right now though! Most of my work got sent out as Christmas cards, or has been for the Whimsy Stamps January Magazine (Issue 11) - which will be available from January 30th! Of course I've still been posting on the Whimsy Facebook Fanpage each week, so you can see me there!
I've also been working on a range of cards which will soon be available for sale at StudioD in Verdun, here in South Australia.
Lots going on, beautiful summer weather (though this heat-wave thing is a little much!), and another new niece to spoil! Life is busy - but I'll make sure I pop in to share it with you!

Have a great week!
Love & Hugs,





1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Shannah - great to catch up again and know you have not been fried!!
I too have been busy but not blogging as much as I could....
Blessings
Maxine