Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whimsy Inspiration - Good Times!

Hi Everyone!! 
Time to share a little Whimsy Inspiration!
OK... Don't everyone fall off your chairs! I know this is a VERY unusual card for me lol! But it was my Lil Bro's birthday the other day and I wanted to make him something 'different', that wasn't all cute and flowers!

I pretty much based the whole card around the Sentiment "Good Times" by Raindrop Echo. It's from her "Fast Lane Sentiments" available at Whimsy Stamps, and was perfect cause it just reminded me of when my lil Bro says... "ahhh... Good Times!"
And then I had to try and think of something else to put on the card ;) Then I remembered he recently went to a Lego exhibition that was traveling around Oz, and we were remembering the good old days of playing with Lego.... 
So there you have it - A slightly unusual card based around one simple sentiment!

Happy Birthday Lil Bro - love ya heaps! xox

Thanks for visiting, and have a great week!!
Love & Hugs,

Recipe:
Stamp: Images - "Fast Lane Sentiments" by Raindrop Echo  from Whimsy Stamps.
Colour: Printed Digi image
Papers: Cardstock - CM
Accessories: Nestabilities Classic Rectangles, CM Circle Punch, Mounting Foam, SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder.


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning Shannah. This is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine