Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Whimsy Inspiration Challenge #10 - Die Cuts and/or Punches

Hi Everyone!!
It's time for a new Whimsy Inspiration Challenge!
This week we would like you to "Use Die Cuts and/or Punches!"

I decided to use the cute "Autumn Friends" image, and a sentiment from the "Summer Memories Sentiments" set, both by "Kathryne's StampArt Design" and available from Whimsy Stamps.
The Dies Cuts and Punches I used for this challenge are my yummy new Rectangle Lattice Nesties, Rectangule Nesties, and a Rectangle Punch. And I based my card on this weeks Sketch Saturday, and used some Sweet Shoppe digital papers.


And so you can see the dimension... (I've double mounted his little heart, and raised the whole image)

So join us for this weeks Whimsy Inspiration Challenge #10 - "Die Cuts and/or Punches".
You could win 5 Free Digital Stamps of your choice, so click on the link above and get creating!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great week!!
Love & Hugs,

Stamp: Image - "Autumn Friends" and Sentiment - "Summer Memories Sentiments", both from StampArt Design by Kathryne available from Whimsy Stamps
Ink and Colour: Digi Image, Colored with Copics
Paper: Cardstock - CM, DP - Sweet Shoppe Digi Kit "Country Road"
Accessories: Nestabilities Lattice Rectangles, Rectangle Punch, Mounting Foam, SU Ribbon, Pearls.

8 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is simply gorgeous Shannah! I love that image and all you details just make this so special! ~chris

Sandra H said...

Wow this is goregeous:) Sandra H

loz said...

This is sooo Adorable Shannah..Loz

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the way you have used the sketch - great card!
Blessings
Maxine

Janice M said...

Adorable fall card Shannah! I like your layout.

Peggy T. said...

I found your blog on Outlawz. I'm a new follower. I LOVE your blog. Would love you to drop by mine.
http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

Hugs,

Peggy

Katherine K :) said...

Love this card and your coloring is gorgeous! Found you on the Outlawz and am now a follower!
Have a happy scrappy day,
Katherine xxx

Unknown said...

Hi!
I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.
You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

xx/MulleSnuttan