Saturday, August 27, 2011

Whimsy Stamps DT Call

Hi Everyone!
Guess what? Just wanted to let you all know there is an open design team call for the oh-so-fabulous Whimsy Stamps!

As you know I am honoured to be one of Crissy's Crew members... And of course Crissy's adorable images can be found at... Yep... Whimsy Stamps!
This call will remain open through to 11:59pm EST on August 28th, so I hope you all give it a try! Details can be found on the Whimsy Inspirations blog!

I used the adorable "Nose to Nose" from the Whimsy Store in my Sunday's with Crissy post this month - here is a little pic, but you can see the details in my blog post...

All Whimsy Stamps are fabulous so give it a try!

Here are three cards that I loved making all in very different styles...

Good luck and have fun!
Love & Hugs,


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your 'Mother' card - that is really stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

All your cards are amazing truly beautiful:) Sandra H

Janice M said...

Awesome cards my friend! Your coloring is awesome!!