Monday, January 4, 2010

Sparkly Polar Fun!



Hi again!
I made this card for a combination of the StampTV Sketch Challenge and Sparkle Creations 2010 Christmas Card Challege Week #4 (see how GOOD I'm being - I have such grand intentions!! In my dreams I have all my Christmas cards finished by Christmas and I'm not panicking at the last minute..... ahhhhh dreams!!!)

Anyway, this cute little guy is from Angel's Landing Digital Stamps - Polar Pals. This is the first time I've had a chance to use any of them and they are so sweet! I did 2 little bears, the second up on dimensionals to make him really stand out ;)
The background is Cuttlebug Embossed Snowflakes, with Stickles Stardust to make it all sparkly.
I used Prismacolour Pencils and Baby Oil for colouring, Coredinations cardstock for mounting, and Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearls to finish it off!
I'm also entering this card in the Digital Tuesday Challenge #39 Winter Dazzling Diamonds, Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge 28 - Last minute Christmas cards, Fussy & Fancy Challenge 1: Something New, and Stamp Something - New Somethings CHALLENGE!
 Phew!

OK - now I need a nap LOL!!
Thanks for looking!!






Recipe:
Stamp: Angels Landing Digital Stamps - Polar Pals
Ink and Colour: Computer Printed image, Prisma Pencils blended with Baby Oil
Paper: Coordinations Cardstock
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Snowflakes), Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearls, Stickles - Stardust.

12 comments:

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, how CUTE!!!

Krista said...

Your card is so cute. I love the polar bear! Thanks for sharing your super fun card with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute, love the papers and that bear! Thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

Juanita said...

Super cute! I love your goal, you can do it!

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful card. Love the sparkles on the embossed paper.

Jackie Randolph said...

Such a cutie, thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge.

Janice M said...

Shannah this is ADORABLE!!! Love these little guys!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the colours and papers you've chosen.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
Barbara
xx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Just adorable! Such a cute image and fantastic coloring! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super card! Love that polar bear image and your fab coloring. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something! :)

Sandra said...

Great card. Love the sweet bear and the embossed background came out brilliantly.
Thanks for joining us with our last challenge of 2009. New 'Dare' this Friday.
Sandra x

Chris said...

A gorgeous card Shannah and such a sweet image! Love your colouring and that touch of sparkle. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)