Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hi Everyone!
Long time, no Blog (again!)
While I actually remembered I have a Blog, I thought I'd pop a card here (just for something different!).

Deep Purple Thoughts


This card was made with Sugar Nellie Daisy images sent to me from my sweet friend Janice (Catcrazy) - I hadn't attempted to colour anything like this before but I just loved it! I just love this image! The sketch was for a Limelight Cards challenge - lots of fun!

Recipe:

Stamp: Sugar Nellie - Daisy
Ink & Colour: Versafine Onyx, Prisma Pencils blended with Baby Oil
Paper: SU Designer Paper, Coordinations Cardstock, Creative Memories Cardstock
Accessories: Nestibilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Birds & Swirls), Kaisercraft Flowers, Stickles, Shimmerz, Rhinestones, Buttons

Thanks for looking, and I'm sure (ahem.... if I remember my blog) you'll see more of these great Sugar Nellie images on my cards!

Have a great day!!

11 comments:

Leanne said...

This is gorgeous!!

Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls blog candy - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Carrie said...

This is so pretty! Janice is so sweet! Glad to see you blogging again girl! HUGS!!

JayLynn said...

Oh this is such a beautiful card! I just LOVE the colours you used and everything else about it too! TFS

Lori said...

Oh Shannah this card is precious!!

Lee said...

Oh the coloring is simply fabulous Shannah!! She's just a little darling and that's a beautiful card!!!

Nell said...

Cute card Shannah! I love the image (reminds me of holly hobbie and such that was around when we were kids - so much nicer than bratz dolls!)
Must get together soon,
Keep smiling,
Nell

Anne said...

A beautiful card with a beautiful coloured image! =)

Greetings from Anne (Norway)

Cindy Haffner said...

Your card is so sweet.

Amy said...

Great card! I love the colours!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh Shannah! This is stunning!!

Janice M said...

This is ADORABLE Shannah!! This is my favorite Sugar Nellie stamp!!