Monday, June 29, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS SUNSHINE!!!


Hi Everyone!
Hope you're having a great start to the week! It's a little chilly here, but the sun is still shining so can't complain!

Speaking of SUNSHINE.....! (Subtle huh?)

I'm so proud - my mate ValleySunshine has released her own Digi Stamps called SUNSHINE'S STAMP CREATIONS, and here is my card with the very first one in the "High Flyer" series - "Angus Argus"!


Isn't this little fella cute??
She will be releasing more cool images - lots of great images for the guys in your life... as well as some for the girls in the future!

You can check them out on her blog Sunshine's Paper Obsession!

YAY Sunshine!!!!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Oh, your card is just too cute! I love how you did Angus's propellers and the greeting you used! What a wonderful card!!!

Janice M said...

Awesome job Shannah!! I LOVE the way you did the propellers!

Lee said...

He's soooo cute!!!! I love the propellers too!!!