Saturday, December 6, 2008

Retail Therapy...

Hi All!!
I have finally got back to put another card on here! This card is to celebrate a little "Retail Therapy" of my own! I've FINALLY bought a Cuttlebug!!! YAY!! I'm so excited!

I've been trying to decide for so long whether it was going to be cheaper to get from the US - like most things! - but when I found out it would probably cost about $50 in shipping I bit the bullet and got one here in Oz.
Now I just have to wait for it to be shipped from the US by the shop I bought it from, LOL!!!


Anyway, the image on this card is MFT which was given to me through our PIF Thread. (Except I've snagged it a couple of times an I can't remember which envie I pulled it from!).

Stamp ~ MFT Retail Therapy
Ink & Colour ~ Versafine Onyx, Prismacolour Pencils blended with Baby Oil
Paper ~ CM cardstock, SU Designer paper & CM pattern paper
Accessories ~ Ribbon, Prima flowers, rhinestone & Pearls

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: