Thursday, July 10, 2008

SCS Challenge


Well I finally got around to attempting my first SCS Sketch Challenge (SCS182) - and thoroughly enjoyed it!
Alison (Newstampinaddict) and I decided we'd both have a go at it (I think she's just very patiently encouraging me to get off my backside and make more cards!)

I decided to go with something completely different, so went with a 1930's theme!
I used a miscellaneous stamp I received in a Rubber Romance Grab Bag, and Basic Grey Two Scoops paper, and this is how it turned out!

Will DEFINATELY be trying out more of the challenges for inspiration! (Thanks, Al!)
Shannah xox

5 comments:

Ila said...

Gorgeous card!! great take on the SC challenge and I love that BG paper!!

Sammi said...

Oh - great card! Love the 1930s stamp - I just came to visit through SCS :)
Sammi

Monica G said...

Great card Shannah. I've been MIA lately but still lurk abit.

stuffie said...

looks great Shannah!

Mandy said...

How pretty! I love that pink and grey!!