Friday, May 30, 2008

Oriental Theme


Hi Everyone!

I'm on a roll now - more cards for my Blog!
This time I thought I'd go for an Asian theme, again using the same image to see what a different 'look' I can make!

They are both using the SU set Artfully Asian, and coloured with Derwent watercolour pencils.

(After putting the pic of the top one on here I realised the branch was upside down, so have fixed it up, but haven't taken the replacement shot yet! LOL - learning all the time!!!)

I also hope you all like the addition of some music to groove to while you stop by to visit! I'll be adding more tunes so you have a more eclectic choice - working on a list for every mood and style! (Might need to be a big list then!)

Thanks again to those who have encouraged me - I'm getting more confidence, and I have an amazingly gifted bunch of friends to learn from at SCS!

Thanks to you all!!

Stay tuned for more tunes... and more card creations!!

Cheers, Shannah xox

3 comments:

Alison H said...

Shannah, those cards are beautiful! I especially like the one at the top. Those colors are so vibrant!

Lori said...

Both cards are so pretty Shannah!!! I don't think you need to change anything about the first one, looks great to me!!

JenMarie said...

Oh wow, these are both totally beautiful!!